cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Email is not working ---- nothing coming in or going out --- GO DADDY ADDRESS YOUR CUSTOMERS

Well put OAKLANDALMOND...The mere inability for Godaddy to communicate with its customers, some of whom like myself have been with GoDaddy for over six years, require information to support, operate and maintain its business. First discovered issue around 1030am this morning, and crickets...No incoming email...My business is suffering loss as a result of this issue, and more importantly the lack of communication. I will be sure to get off the roller coaster soon, and find a more consistent provider. But will impatiently await a response, which I have yet to receive today.

New

Re: Is GoDaddy email down?

Finally got a chat box.  Filled in my info and got this 'You are number 201 in queue'

New

Re: Email Server Issues

Click on System Status at top of screen

Re: Email Delayed

I'm having the same problem. Been since a.m. I'm on east coast, and now it's almost 5p. What is up with all of this?

This original question was asked back in January and several times after.  How many times does this happen?

I was 741, waited over an hour, got kicked off. Now it's busy again.

Email's been down since about 9:45 this morning.  Not happy, Go Daddy.  Can't send and can't receive.  I heard someone got the sales pitch to change over to Office 365.  The site status says "We are working diligently to resolve known issues."  regarding Email & Office today.

Re: Can send but not receive email

We are having the same problem as others are.  Can send e-mail but will not receive new mail.  I sent a test message to an exchange server account and it went through but when I tried to reply to it, nothing came back.  User who replied did not get any kind of message that there was a problem.  Please advise.

Re: Email delayed or not delivered at all

No emails all day. I found out from a customer who sent a PO early this morning.

I just found a site called down detector, something like that, and there were apx. 3000 comments on there about this today, stating locations from coast to coast in the US had been down all day, 09-25-17.  The only positive side is that a few posters claimed some insight that the emails will eventually show up.  If I had multiple employees setting in an office depending on this to conduct business today, I can't begin to imagine the financial loss from this today.

Hey. Godaddy. Google - class action lawsuit. 

Is there an ETA for getting this fixed?

No company email = Not good

New

Re: Email won't receive any incoming email

I agree with you.  The communications on their part is more the POOR.  They could have run a rolling banner across their website notifying users.  It would be nice to know WHAT the problem really is and how long they expect it to be out.  We can't file reports as security codes are sent via email.  Not sure how many leads we have missed today.  Looking to move to another platform.  We started having issues last week and I have a feeling GoDaddy knew there was something going on at their end!.

I lost a 3000.00 sale today because godaddy could not deliver! Tony Knowler

New

how could NOBODY from GoDaddy say anything here??? there is got to be somebody moderating these forums, no????   do they not care at all??

I only have domain and my emails with GoDaddy.. not hosted by them. Generally, been happy and this has not happened to me before.. at least not this length. But the lack of response and notification from the company is really not acceptable..

Anyone has started researching other mail options?  who else can we use that is more reliable? 

I have a couple of email addresses that aren't receiving or are very slow too.  A friend forwarded me this message when the email bounced:

mailstore1.secureserver.net[72.167.238.32] timed out while receiving the
   initial server greeting

this is most aggravating!

New

@patriotcpc    So, it seems like clients will know that we are down and cannot respond?  that's better than they thinking we're ignoring them and not answering emails.

Re: Godaddy can't SEND email

We are having issues, too. Not sure why emails are not coming or going. Tried through Outlook, through phones, iPad through the webmail...cannot seem to receive or send all of the sudden. Server sticky?

@MAC1 wrote:

But when you are hacked there is not much you can do to solve the issue quickly. 

That's a big statment, do you know it to be true that they have been hacked?  

New

still not getting emails, its been 6+ hours!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Godaddy can't SEND email

@Shaggin,

If you are speaking about email relays you can always buy more in bundles of 50!! There is a max, can't remember at moment but hey......... you can look that up!

We have been down all day.  On a Monday, this is not good.  We have a marketing campaign and we have no way to communicate.  Our clients are getting upset.  

The system status says that everything is OK.  I'm not getting my email.  I'm not running a business so it isn't critical for me but it would be nice to know what's going on, if there's something going on.

Emails aren't being received today at all on my godaddy email.  What's going on?!?

I am having the same issues except mine are outgoing and incoming. VERY important emails.. this is begining to cost me money.....I am not happy right now.......

ad now you cant even call because the **bleep** line is busy.....wtf godaddy.......this isnt exactly a miniscule issues this is a big **bleep** deal and you have some very unhappy customers over here that are depending on your services so that we can provide ours......THIS IS 100% UNACCEPTABLE...... Make a statment or something this is total crap

-Rich-

New

Re: email is not working buisness is suffering

They simply suck.

It's time to move email hosting

This is RIDICULOUS!

Our email has been down all day.  Our business runs off email.  I call the support number and only get a busy signal.  

Can't Send email

I'm not receiving or able to send email from the GoDaddy email account. My domain name burtonent.com Phone # is 229-942-8301

New

From what I have read online (we know how reliable that is so I cannot say for sure) but Godaddy is not the only one down.  Others like hotmail and gmail also have intermittent issues.  So I guess it is only an assumption at this point. 

We are not getting emails, all day. We have a lot of business emails on Mondays but today we have not received any. Please help. Please fix and/or send updates.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: This is RIDICULOUS!

Hi @AbsoluteToot,

Support have probably been busy with others phoning about email! You could try live chat also?

One little tip and how you take this depends on whether you are tech minded or not.............or are willing to employ someone who is.

If a business sets up its own little server, and of course mail server...... then these outages from time to time wouldn't happen, providing your server is maintained. It could be used as a backup. Depends on just how critical those emails are and how much business you lost today. Just saying................. 

Re: Problems with email forward accounts

host mailstore1.secureserver.net [72.167.238.32]
    retry timeout exceeded
Reporting-MTA: dns; mi.serversignin.com

Can you help me out understanding what shall I do to fix this?

Gracias.
Gustavo.

Same here.  I haven't gotten an email since this morning, and people have been asking me "Didn't you get my email?"

I sure hope they get this resolved quickly and I get the emails that haven't gotten to me all day!

I am still not receiving any emails, are you up and running?

Still waiting for email sent from Yahoo, Gmail and Netaddress all of which received the others email.

Tried to call 480 505 8877 but it is constantly busy.

Paid for the next year's subscription yesterday, perhaps I'm in time to cancel that 😉

This is going to cost my business more than I can afford.  There were big conversations for our small business going on today, and now I'm left up in the air just hoping things work out.  My employees had almost no work to do today, and god only knows how much overtime there will be once all these emails finally plow through.  It's going to be expensive.  That's not even considering the angry-as-hell customers who aren't getting responses fast enough.  If we had an ETA, at least we could plan employee schedules around it and let customers know.  That way it might only cost HUNDREDS instead of THOUSANDS of dollars out of my pocket.  And by pocket I mean dwindling savings.  This is brutal.  I might be OK if it's working by tomorrow morning, but honestly this might end up being a business insurance claim.

GoDaddy.  At least make some kind of formal announcement about this.  Not just some twitter post, and a little "status grid" on your website.  This is a big deal.  People are joking about this ending up on the news, but seriously it could save many small businesses if it was a widely known (publicized) issue.  I wish like hell I could forward my customers (from my personal email) a link to GoDaddy's major issue announcement page.  ...if there was one!  It might save at least some of the money I'm about to lose.

Re: Email Delayed

I wouldn't count on that.  We will be looking for a new host.

Msgs sent at 2:47pm arrived at all other email addresses at 2:48 but only just arrived at GoDaddy account 3:31pm. Still get busy signal from their helpline.

US ALSO

New

I am so disappointed that we haven't heard anything from GoDaddy . . .  Our company email has been down since 7:30 this morning . . .  At least provide statements of what's going on.

I think I pay Go Daddy to maintain my email and shouldn't need to do to that.  If that's the case, then I just need to change service.

GoDady! MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT RE: EMAIL PROBLEM

GoDaddy:  If you made a proper public announcement on a proper page we could link to (not twitter, not the little status grid) explaining just how bad this situation is, and how broad of a problem it is, it might save your customers a lot of time & money.  It would help us not look so bad, at least.

Being able to send customers a link to a giant company like you would take the heat off of your much smaller business clients.  As it is, we're all in a really tough spot not being able to communicate properly.  Having an easy way to explain it without sounding like we're making excuses sure would go a long way.  Being able to link to a real announcement page would help in my opinion.

Anyone else agree?

But really, what are they going to tell me anyway??  We're working on it?  

Re: problems receiving emails today 9-25-2017

Same problem here.  I, too, tested with gmail.

And I can't chat.  It's busy....

Re: GoDady! MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT RE: EMAIL PROBLEM

Your message is how I found there is a problem with email.  There should be a notification somewhere that is easily found on their site

Yep.  I agree.   chat is busy.   Phone is busy.     No announcements.    Assholes IMO.   

I completely agree with this. I wonder how many emails I've lost today because of this. GoDaddy should have a way on their website to tell customers of any issues. I only use GoDaddy because my boss had this account before I started working for him. Personally I have my own separate servers that I use to run all my emails and always have multiple backup servers in case one fails. Why wouldn't GoDaddy do the same? I mean I'm just one guy but for anyone who uses my email servers they have NEVER had an issue because of the backups.

Chat busy.  Phones busy.  No announcement.     ASSHOLES!  IMO