cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems receiving emails today 9-25-2017

Hello,

Anyone having email issues receiving email this afternoon? Haven't had any for hours and tested it with gmail account. I can send from godaddy but not receive.

Thank you

372 REPLIES 372

Customer sent me an e-mail at 8-0am ET received at 7-49pm guess I lost the business

As of 12:14 PST, email is still down.

So the post I saw on Twitter was no good apparently. Our email has been down all day pretty much too.

Same here!

thanks

I called earlier & waited for over 30 minutes, the rep advised they were working on it and then tried to tell me I wasn't HIPPA Compliant and that I needed to upgrade. We have been down all day. Anyword?

COME ON GUYS!   We have businesses to run!   We are getting 1 out of every 5 emails now... ugh...

Get these 3 techs on this now...   please.... go go go... now.... 

godaddy-girls.jpg

Same problem ALL DAY.

I didn't receive any emails this morning until this time, and when they arrive late. Please let us know how long it takes to fix it.

What is going on with the emails, I have had none since this morning.   Can't get thru to the support line...... Is the system down?

Yes, it has been down for the last 5 hours and zero information/response from GoDaddy

I haven't had email since 7:00 this morning. No way to operate a business.

Hasn't worked for me all day!!!  Server chat support didn't even know about the issue as i just found it here.

Go Daddy just posted no known eta for email fix. Bummer. I'm guessing this one will be on the evening news. 

@Aquamatic wrote:

Yes, it has been down for the last 5 hours and zero information/response from GoDaddy

We are going all day without email too.  The messages that do come through are ones whose messages are extremely brief, but nothing lengthy or with attachments is getting through.  Help!

Modestly 50% of the time I use my godaddy domain webmail, if I want to check my sent box, I have to refresh the page, if I want to go back to inbox I have to refresh the page.  Lately that has been 95% of the time.  I've called them about it in the past, they tell me my usage of space is to high, that I should try to keep it at 50% or below, which if I pay for space it seems like I should be able to use 99% of it.  This year they are raising my web hosting fee, 50% increase of cost.  I've been researching moving my domains and hosting to another company, and I've found that many of them are much cheaper,,,,,,,,,,and then this happens.  I've been waiting for an important email for the past 4.5 hours now.  Complaints accomplish nothing, just posting this so I can document my issues.  For over 10 years I have took the time to give Godaddy positive survey feedback.  I hope they will compensate my renewal for this major hassle on beginning of the week workday.

I just found a site called down detector, something like that, and there were apx. 3000 comments on there about this today, stating locations from coast to coast in the US had been down all day, 09-25-17.  The only positive side is that a few posters claimed some insight that the emails will eventually show up.  If I had multiple employees setting in an office depending on this to conduct business today, I can't begin to imagine the financial loss from this today.

Hey. Godaddy. Google - class action lawsuit. 

Is there an ETA for getting this fixed?

No company email = Not good

I lost a 3000.00 sale today because godaddy could not deliver! Tony Knowler