cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Re: Is GoDaddy email down?

Same here.  No email in or out.  Not webmail, not outlook.  But my gmail is working....hmmm

Re: Email delayed or not delivered at all

Same for us - completely out of business all day for all our business hosted by GoDaddy.

No mentioning about the problem on the GoDaddy web-site

Re: This is RIDICULOUS!

The whole idea of using Godaddy is that they host everything so we don't have to.  Your advice is to backup the cloud to your own server.  Reread your response and tell me how your advice would help when the emails never get to godaddy inbound servers much less our accounts.  Typical blame the victim and read a useless script for future help. Don't waste our time. 

Chat and phone are useless I tried both phone took almost an hour to get through to be told sorry.

potentially missing important emails for my business. 

if we get everything late I can handle that, but to have them disappear completely will be ridiculous. 

ironically enough, just got an email to my godaddy webmail, and it's the google verification that my new gmail account has been created... haha

so is this it coming back online?

Re: Can send but not receive email

I am having the same problem since this morning. All the emails that I have with godaddy don't receive emails, but I can send them.

It is very frustrating as I cannot work without email. Please tell me if anyone managed to find a solution

New

Re: Is GoDaddy email down?

got an email from GODADDY at 12:52PM trying to sell me their new product which they are way too involved with ALL HANDS ON DECK fix the mess 

Re: email is not working buisness is suffering

The good news is that it will be cheaper to switch.  We pay a premium for service here only to have the Chat busy sign on all day and all the phones busy.  they actually say 24/7 right next to the busy chat button.  Since their developers can't fix the email maybe they can reprogram the website to say 18/6.

New

TODAY'S UPDATE which took forever

Dear Everyone

we've been all having this problem from early morning, I've been contacting the support service and no-one has an answer, they are updating our account? couldn't they do it on saturday or sunday ? 
my employees are sitting at work and watching youtube, because our email is down.

from early morning, I've been told i will get my email back as soon as the update is done. from 9 am till 5 pm .. no solution ? 

I've been trying to call .. no-one's replying .. 

i need a super rush feedback please 

New

Webmail down since 09/24/17, any work around?

Hi,

Looks like the webmail is down, have tried calling Godaddy Help desk, but not able to get through. Any work around?

Is goDaddy out of business or what, have never had the problem of getting to the helpdesk in a reasonable time before, but this time seems something is off.. Do you know what's going on??

Advocate I

Re: GoDady! MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT RE: EMAIL PROBLEM

Absolutely agree! I've been pulling my hair out all day - have spent hours trying to diagnose what's going on and wasn't able to reach GoDaddy support so took a guess and ended up here. Sorry everyone else is dealing with the same email issue but it's a bit of a relief to see I'm not the only one and that it isn't my fault. Really wished there was a company announcement or social media post earlier today to just give us a head's up about this at least.

New

Re: Webmail down since 09/24/17, any work around?

we are facing the same problem, all they are saying is that they are working on it ... my work is stopped, i can't do anything ... 

same problem

Advocate I

Same here - haven't been able to work all day. Having to give out a Yahoo email address saying "there's something wrong with my business email" is embarrassing and unprofessional. 

I wonder if all the lost messages from today will reappear in our inboxes once the system is working again? Sure hope so - who knows what was lost today.

Re: TODAY'S UPDATE which took forever

Seems go daddy is trying to get their customers to leave. Hard to say what their motivation is, but the fact that they don't even bother to send an update or announcement is proof enough. They no longer care about us.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @rmattimoe,

I don't think you really grasp what I meant, and I am not going to waste time explaining......................

Re: TODAY'S UPDATE which took forever

Good luck getting a response--they failed bad today and they did even worse with no estimate of what is wrong or when they will fix it.  Terrible support.  Busy chat and phones all day.  This will cost them.  The stonewalling will be the same when they break their web servers.  They certainly can't manage email servers. 

Advocate I

Exactly. That's why we trust GoDaddy to help us with our business needs, paying for their service to conduct our business so that we don't have to hire another company to setup servers, etc. 

When email returns question

When the email system has been repaired will all the emails people have sent come through or will they be lost?  Also the ones I have sent out that haven't been received.  Cheers.

You might be right.  It seems you are saying not to use Godaddy at all for email as they are completely unreliable.  

Super frustrating!!!

Looking for a new email service

After having 28 employees sitting idle all day, I have sacrificed income and failed to offer the customer service that my customers deserve. I need a better email service that won't hide behind busy phones and long wait times when a problem arises. Anyone have any suggestions ?

Very upset with GoDaddy. Not a great way to treat clients. First was busy for hours this morning now 59 min hold time. I lost business from my email being done 9 hours plus and counting. Clients have been calling me upset that I'm not responding. How can I respond with the longest outage I've ever experienced. Not acceptable!

Re: Looking for a new email service

Try gmail business

Re: Looking for a new email service

Maybe take @rammsteinium 's advice and set up your own server as godaddy can't do it.

Almost 9 hours for me without working email and upset clients calling me saying why have you not responded. Same here chat busy is greyed out, wait time is 1 hour. I've never ever seen email be down for 8 hours. Unacceptable. Too late to make it right now good customer service would be extend the product another 30 days or something like that for this trouble. 

Re: Email is not working ---- nothing coming in or going out --- GO DADDY ADDRESS YOUR CUSTOMERS

I thought i was going crazy or my spam filter was put at super sensitive, when i saw i had a lapse in any email i thought i was in the twilight zone. I had to dig to find out that there is an issue. Clients have been trying to reach me today and finally called me. It would be nice if they inform customers.

thanks for posting this if not i would of been left in the dark.

New

Customer sent me an e-mail at 8-0am ET received at 7-49pm guess I lost the business

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rmattimoe,

I am not saying that, that's a childish argument. I was merely pointing out alternatives to someone who's emails are quite critical. It's not a one size fits all.................

I don't work for GoDaddy so childish passive aggressive  digs at me are of no consequence!!

Continues to be out. The System status page that had been identifying Email issue they are working on is now not loading. 

Agreed!  Unprofessional at best.  I would never just go silent on my customers.  I run two businesses with many e-mail accounts that are all down.

Re: When email returns question

ZERO customer service from Godaddy. I had to wait 45 minutes to get through on chat because there was no notification alert on the main website login page.  How dumb is that?  Nothing on twitter.  Nothing on status page.   It gives the impression the whole company is going down in flames.  They are so stressed they can't update customers????

No passiveness here you condescending blowhard.  I reread your email and my initial challenge.  Show me where you offered any help for the current situation other than not using Godaddy at all.    

I too have lost customers due to this outage.  The most frustrating thing is the lack of communication from GoDaddy!!

Just inform us as to what is happening!!!!

All those missing emails better appear in my inbox tomorrow morning or I will find another service.

It is totally unacceptable to not be getting updates.  And if this is a routine software update they are doing on a Monday....  COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS!

Has GoDaddy been hacked or what?

The website status says the email if fixed, but IT IS STILL BROKEN!

Workspace email is still dead!.

Update the Website status so it reflects the broken state of GoDaddy.

My customers are calling me asking why I am not processing any orders sent via email.

Is GoDaddy going to reimburse for all of the lost funds this extensive down time has caused?

Their status site says everything is working...  That would be #fakenews at this time.

Email down

Can someone tell me if email will be back up tomorrow morning or do I need so set up a temporary email with another provider?  I use this account for work and cant just assume everything will be ok.  Please communicate GoDaddy.  I have always been happy with your service, but I need an answer NOW not whenever.  BTW, tried calling and your chat, both fails.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rmattimoe,

More childish playground taunts? How old are you 13 ?

I know you are angry and looking for someone to hit out at............... I just hope you don't have a poor dog to kick..... carry on, my email works!!

Show me where you offer any help for the current situation except for hand wringing and complaint!!

Have a nice playtime!

Re: When email returns question

i managed to get through on phone to email support. 

when i first got on hold, i didn't know it was this widespread of an issue. 

after 40 mins of hold, when i talked to a person, i asked exactly that - "if in the past you've had this issue, is there a chance that the emails we haven't received will come back" and he said 'its possible" but obviously will provide no guarantees. 

also asked about possible timeline and about 40 minutes ago the support person said 2 to 3 hours they're hoping to have it fixed. 

it was clear by his tone in our conversation that he had already been talking with a lot of angry users by the time he picked up my call. 

New

Our email has been down the entire day.  We tried sending emails to our godaddy hosted email form other email servers (gmail etc) and one of these came in after 6 hours.  Most did not come in and we didn't receive any response from the godaddy email server saying the emails bounced.

This is utterly unacceptable.  Godaddy needs to make a statement to its customers re what is going on; how it impacts email (are emails 'lost' or?) and when it will be resolved.

Customer service line is busy, chat does not work, website has no indication anymore of there being a problem.  What is going on at godaddy?

Does anyone know an email address for godaddy support?   I want to log a rather formal complaint.

If Godaddy would spend half the time keeping their systems up and running as they do calling and trying to sell me **bleep**, this might not happen

countering an ad hominem with an ad hominem.  Brilliant.

Still not working for any of our domains either.  Wondering if we will even be able to get the missing emails from all day as we have clients who we are waiting for responses. 

Re: Email Delayed

I have email delayed for hours or not received at all after 12 hours.  Other emails are getting through just delayed 30 minutes.

I sent a couple of test emails at 2:29pm and got one back around 4:30.  I don't know where the other one is and I know I got a couple of emails sent to me this morning that I havn't received.  I'm hoping that the emails are just postponed and not gone for good but I have no idea.  Unlike many of you I am not running a business so a delay is not as critical but I do need those emails so I hope they haven't disappeared.

Re: Email down

Haven't been receiving emails all day as well... 4 confirmed missed emails, including one sent from my personal account. Very frustrating!! Chat down. How and when will this problem be resolved? Will all the missed emails be received afterwards with a delay?....

Absolutely!!!

Re: Email Delayed

I have been having the same problem all day.  I am not getting any of my emails in and it is causing me a LOT of problems.  I rebooted, changed my POP numbers, etc.

I've tried emailing GoDaddy and my emails are kicked back.  I tried online chatting and got a message that nobody would be able to chat with me to fix this for more than 45 minutes.  I've tried calling in twice and both times have gotten recorded messages telling me the queue is over 60 minutes!!  This is not acceptable.  It is even worse when the recorded voice tells me it is looking forward to exceeding my expectations.

GoDaddy -- what are you doing about this huge problem?  Please let us all know asap!

My USA based email is not sending or receiving for the last 4 or 5 hours, very annoying as it is business related email accounts.!

New

Our operation runs with the email !! since the email is done since early morning hours, Our Operation is down and no-one is able to work. 

1 day shut down of our email costs us thousands of US dollars of losses since we couldn't reply to our customers and get the approvals, this will delay our production and our shipment dates as well.. 

we've been told the issue will be resolved in a couple of hours till lunch break, the day is over we still don't have any idea with the estimated  time to have our emails back, 

been trying to chat with the support service after lunch, the servers were busy they offered a compensation which i refused, and tried calling them stayed on the phone for 24 mins and no reply.

is this a company who respects their clients? they call us valuable clients? we didn't feel we are that valuable ! but when it comes to putting more taxes or more payments ... they reply and impose those expenses on us.

this is not fair ...