cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Email Delayed

I have received 1 email all day. Sent myself a test 2 hrs ago and it hasn't come through. 52 minute wait to get through on the phone.

I know for a fact this is screwing with millions of dollars in projects for us. We won't let it go for very long GoDaddy.

On the plus side, this has never happened before. Deadline is tomorrow morning when alternatives get to work...
New

I'm in the same boat. For a few days now things are arriving hours late. I know 4 emails that have yet to arrive to me besides any professional ones. I just called in and 60 minute wait. Get your stuff together godaddy!

New

Re: Email down

Why is it they display all systems are green on the status page?

http://status.godaddy.com/

edit.... my bad.. I am seeing the email listed as down now.  They even have it marked as down for tomorrow the 26th.

New

Re: Can send but not receive email

I'm having the same problem as of today and possibly yesterday afternoon.  I'm not getting all my incoming email on godaddy servers.

New

Re: Email delayed or not delivered at all

This is crazy.  Email is down all day and can't reach anyone.  Wait time is 58 minutes and I bet the guy will say "we are working on it"  Very bad service.

I suggest calling their sales line and telling them we need a specific status.  I just called and had no problem getting through and gave them an earful.

Obviously their priority is selling not their current customers!!!!!!!

New

Email Still down no updates

Look at Godaddy system Status page, it is showing issues for tomorrow 9/26 already!  How can GoDaddy determine the email will still be down TOMORROW without a system wide notification to its customers?  A message should pop up on any page a person lands on.  Please let us know what the problem is and the estimated fix time, we need to communicate to our customers.  Thank you!

New

I didn't know my email was down either until a client started asking via instant message why I'm unresponsive.

Generic "we're working on it" messages are fine for 1 or 2 hour outages.  For an all day outage, I think you have to give more concrete information.  None of us know if email will be back up tomorrow.  The godaddy I know isn't apathetic towards customers, which makes me extremely worried about how serious this issue is.

Agree.  Usually they are responsive and competent.  I am starting to get calls from clients.

Is there a timeframe on email outage????

It's been 12 hours outage already, and no updates. It would be helpful with decision making to have a ballpark estimate.

New

My email has been out since 5:30pm CST Monday 9/25. Since then I've received no emails nor can I send any out. This is pretty serious. Please fix soon or I (as many others) may take my business elsewhere. At the very least someone at GoDaddy should have the leadership and courage to send out a status note to all customers - because it's the RIGHT THING TO DO!

Re: Cannot receive emails.

I haven't received an email for the last 17 hours.  I have not tried to contact godaddy support yet.  Maybe I'll try tomorrow.  I wasn't going to reply to this post since I don't really have anything new to add, until I noticed up in the corner a small check box with the caption "Email me when someone replies".  I won't be holding my breath.  (Okay, not everybody got that.  Look at the subject line.)

The CEO's email address:

blake.irving@godaddy.com

Re: Email Still down no updates

I have to agree with many comments shared by users that the problem is not that e-mail is down but that GoDaddy has chosen not to communicate with its customers regarding the problem and advise as to status. It is incredible that a company which not so modestly prides itself on "award winning" customer service has failed so miserably. 

New

Thanks,  just emailed him.

Re: Is there a timeframe on email outage????

I have to agree with many comments shared by users that the problem is not that e-mail is down but that GoDaddy has chosen not to communicate with its customers regarding the problem and advise as to status. It is incredible that a company which not so modestly prides itself on "award winning" customer service has failed so miserably. 

Re: GoDaddy email forwarding down, disgraceful response

New

What is the status?

Email Down - Update

After spending over 1 hr on hold to speak to someone here is the verbatim message i received:

"The workspace servers are down. I asked if anything else was wrong. No, we are working on it. Should be back up in 45 min." My call log began at 10:11pm EST. It is now 11:41pm EST. 

I run a small Real Estate Firm. I have a client who has a home they are purchasing under contract. It is a domino sale and contingent on them finding a suitable buyer for their home. Since it is such a seller's market, we placed a deadline of 4pm Tuesday on all offers being sent to... YOU GUESSED IT MY EMAIL!!!!!! We had the open house this weekend and had an amazing turnout! Over 70 people. I had several people tell me they would be in touch Monday to put in their offers. You can imagine my surprise today when my email was silent... I only found out because I was contacted via phone by a lender looking for an extension of the financing commitment date on another deal. I was very embarrassed when he asked "Why aren't you responding, is everything ok?" For a small growing business I pride myself on my professionalism, availability and timeliness. All of which was compromised today with the lack of the above from GoDaddy.  

How do you not have redundant email servers to cover us in the event one goes down? What do I tell my client if they lose their dream home because we don't execute on any of the offers in time? How will I know if someone placed an offer and I never receive the emails? I am extremely concerned to say the least. I am now calling my attorney first thing tomorrow morning to see what my risk and liability is for non-performance on my end... 

Re: GoDady! MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT RE: EMAIL PROBLEM

New

Re: GoDady! MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT RE: EMAIL PROBLEM

It's total BS they say award winning service...ha who issued that award? Themselves?  I've been on hold 55 minutes even though it says wait would be 6 minutes. 

If another provider is out is out there please recommend I need to switch we have over 50 accounts with GoDaddy and this is crushing us. 

This is happening to me too. GoDaddy charges so much money for their email services. Will we all get refunds for this outage?

New

Thanks.  just emailed him. 

Re: problems receiving emails today 9-25-2017

No emails for me either since Noon central time.

Has anyone heard anything?

I don't understand why they don't contact us and let us know what is going on! They should have my phone number on file. My guess is they are involved with a major breech of security. 

That's exactly what I thought too.

Their instant chat is back online.

New

I was suppose to receive important emails from my client, not receiving any emails

i am furious...  this is now almost 24 hours with no email and my business website not relaying info.  wtf, godaddy?  this is not the first time.  its 11:15 pm and the wait time for a rep is still 54 minutes?  totally not acceptable

They guy on instant chat had the nerve to try to upsell me because the platform is "outdated".  I'm pulling my business.

Dear All.

we are also having email issue since 25sep 2100PM. please urgently advise if this issue is fixed. ??

Thanks

GoDaddy REALLY REALLY want to migrate people off the workspace email service and onto Microsoft Outlook in the cloud.
I very much like the web based system and is why I chose their system for full device cross platform , I do NOT want a Microsoft Outlook !
They seem to be Incentivize the use of this web based email , continuous outages and getting longer and longer outages at that....
then they have the hide to try to recommend the Microsoft outlook offerings , IF I do migrate , they better understand very loud & clear it would not be with GoDaddy , not going to 'reward' them for this behavior.

Do GoDaddy not know the definition of redundancy and backup system ????

What will happen to emails sent to my addresses while Godaddy was messed up? If they are lost forever and I incur damages as a result of GoDaddy’s failure will GoDaddy make me whole?
New

Re: Email Down - Update

In the business as well but on the Funding side.  I feel your pain and have a couple of purchases that are getting down toward documents but... Godaddy is down and the final conditions are in Email Limbo.   Held 2x today with a 50ish minute wait each time.  I finally got an email that was sent at 9:30am this morning.  I guess tomorrow it's hit the phones and contact everyone with a personal email that is not connected to Godaddy to continue in business.

Does anyone have an answer? Shame to have to leave this platform due to lack of customer care.

I see e-mails coming in from multiple accounts now. I will be waiting for an explanation as to why it took so long to recover from this problem. Will likely move to another provider after 15+ years.

New

Are you getting all your delayed emails or just select ones? I'm only getting a handful (7-8) from the entire day and I usually get at least 100 emails (including spam). 

I meant they try to DE incentivize the use of this webmail legacy system in favor of 365 product ...

Email down or has GoDaddy been hacked?

I have had email problems all day. I called into tech support and was told that this is known problem and the fix could take up to 48 hours. My speculation is that GoDaddy has once again been hacked and this time it was a serious hack. I have any GoDaddy accounts, many email accounts, website being hosted, and more. GoDaddy has been silent every time they have issues like this. I plan to move everything out of GoDaddy shortly as this kind of behavior is unacceptable. 

My client's email business email has not been received for 14 hours now.  Only 3 have come thru and there should be about 100+.  I sent 3 test emails to my client's email address and only 1 came in and it took three hours--the other test messages have not been received and it's been 4+hours since sending.
    I don't know if the other business related emails over the last 14 hours will ever be received. This is no way to run a business. Fixing this should be GoDaddy's top priority.
 At the very least, GoDaddy should give us an update on when they estimate it will be fixed!!!
  I'm guessing Danica Patrick.may have wreacked your server.

I wish they would have notified us if it was going to be this lengthy of an outage. I've had advertising tied to this email and didn't even know it was down.  I only learned by accident about email being down because a business contact called me to tell me the emails they were sending were being returned. I had to set up email with another company and re-publish my advertising. I'm sure I'm not the only person who has spent hours working around this. I think Godaddy needs to beef up their capacity.

Still nothing.  NO emails, NO explanations.

Re: How Long Will Email be Dead????

I'm encountering the same issue

I cannot SEND email. Incoming IMAP is fine here

can't send via smtpout.asia.secureserver.net

I HOPE THEY'LL HAVE AN ADVICE ON THIS AS TO WHEN IT WILL BE RESOLVED

Helper I

Re: Email down or has GoDaddy been hacked?

Sorry to hear about your ordeal!

I feel your pain as have had problems with email for a while and nothwithstanding several calls to support I have had little joy!

have you checked if your server is on a blacklist using something like mxtoolbox?

This is our problem and a site on the same shared hosting plan (IP address is: 45.40.165.35)has a malicious redirect which got us into trouble - see "http://bauerwhitetails.com/rx.html

I have not been able to solve this since Feb17!!!!

Let me know if you have any luck.

New

Re: Cannot receive emails.

I'm having the same issue!

New

Re: Email won't receive any incoming email

I'm having the same issue!

I'm having the same problem. It's intermittent and gets delayed for a few hours just today. My domain emails gets forwarded to gmail. But there's no delay from gmail. It's obvious it's a godaddy problem. They don't have enough capacity to handle the load. I would they would upgrade their hardware or bandwidth

New

Re: My email cannot send and receive email from other mail

i am not able to receive my mails.. what to do ?

Had issues all day yesterday and looks like they are still a problem this morning. I'm not getting anyone at GoDaddy, has anyone received an update yet?