cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Email down

It looks like I got the complete backlog but there is no way to confirm without calling GoDaddy and asking them.

It is very frustrating that I have to learn about my email outage from a customer and not from my service provider.

GoDaddy, I don't want "Save 35%: Use code Fall2017 at checkout", which was an email from you yesterday to my non GoDaddy email account.  Talk about salt in the wound!

Still no email from GoDaddy to even notify be that there was/is a problem.  Maybe you need to consider changing you name to NoDaddy!

New

Re: problems receiving emails today 9-25-2017

We were having problems yesterday, though they seem to be ok this morning.  status.godaddy.com shows they fixed this morning's issue...I think...little green checkmark, anyway.

New

Re: Email Delayed

I also had this issue all day yesterday (9/26/17) with some emails delayed up to 10 hours. This is unacceptable please let us know how to fix this issue ASAP!

Same here. They need to fix this asap! This is not acceptable. I'm not getting my client's emails on time and I don't even know if they're receiving mine. It took 10 hours to receive them yesterday.....WTH?!

Sept 25th was dark day for Godaddy. Before their major outage I called them and showed my concerns about email issues. I spoke to Customer Reps. Their attitude was so Nasty and their impression was all customers non technical and whatever the answer they will give us is a right answer. I do not want to give their name publicly but I will definitely write down on their review. I have business with Godaddy for last 12 years and spent thousand of dollars for our service. Every time you call them for Technical issues they start selling you new products.

They are more sales guy less Tech Support Team.

Very ridiculous. I am seriously thinking to move some other vendors.

I am also thinking very seriously to migrate to another provider. kindly let me know , if you have some in your mind. My Email is kbhatti.fortmyer@gmail.com

New

I haven't received all my emails either. Just got an email from a client who said they were trying to email me all day to kick off a project. I received none of his previous emails. No alert or notification from godaddy. No explanation as to why it happened. Still on hold with online chat.

I'm pulling my business as soon as my domains are up for renewal.

Re: GoDady! MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT RE: EMAIL PROBLEM

It appears that the problem has been fixed as of this morning.  Automated emails like receipts or customers placing orders with us probably failed, and since there's nobody on the other end, they probably won't ever be received.  Non-automated emails that didn't eventually make it through probably bounced as "non deliverable", so at least the customer knows.

Even with this (hopefully) fixed, I'd still really appreciate GoDaddy making an announcement on an actual web page.  FedEx, UPS, and USPS, and a bunch of other companies my small business works with do this when there is a major problem.  Twitter is not a professional answer which I can send my angry customers to, in an effort to explain what happened, and why it looks like we have slow service.

Please GoDaddy.  Give us a proper linkable web page that explains this issue and it's scope.  It could help every one of your small business customers who were affected save some face.  This was your fault, and a good business practice is to admit when a mistake was made.  Burying the problem is burying your customers' reputations.

New

Godaddy email down now for 24 hours. No contact from GoDaddy, 20 minute wait time on phone support (costs money), customer chat offline and even hard finding this thread. Why should I keep dealing with Godaddy? This is costing my company and my clients money yet GoDaddy will no refund any of this. 

Anyone else feel the same?

New

I feel the same. Incredible that this company spends so much time on "recorded customer experiences" yet to get to the real person, with a real solution it takes too much time. North American customer service is going down the drain and this is another example. 

I've had no email for 24 hours and no explanation, no news online, no nothing. Really poor job communicating GopDaddy

New

If the answer or solution to the email delay is that the GoDaddy server is too overloaded that is NOT a solution... that is a GO DADDY problem as is there is NO chat available because they are too busy or you have a 20 Minute wait time to speak to tech support. 

I run a business and use my business email hosted with Go Daddy.  I was sent messages yesterday that came EIGHT HOURS LATER and some NEVER come.   

I'm looking for another host because GODaddy just can't cope with what they advertise they can do!  I'm out of here.  I can't run a business this way.

New

I'm talking to a bot, I think, on chat. He is trying to trouble shoot email problems when I want to file a complaint and be compensated for the outage of a service that I have been paying for over 10 years.

Very upset.

Can they please let us know when this will be resolved??? It took 10 hours to receive some emails yesterday. I can't run my business like this. I have always used GD for everything and recommended them multiple times. I will be switching to a new vendor very soon. This is complete and utter BS!!!!!

Re: Email Not Sending

My Incoming is working but my outgoing is still down. Anyone else having this same issue?

This problem started yesterday and continues today. I'm still waiting for an email that I know a client sent yesterday. The delay is causing confusion with our clients and making us look extremely unprofessional. GoDaddy, please address this issue ASAP.

New

Not sure how much of a pain in the a$$ it is the switch to a different company but I seriously thinking of switching. No email all day yesterday and the only way I knew it was on their end was, after checking the site, calling support 10 but always a busy line. I called the sales line to hear about the problem. No notification no email to my non godaddy account it's registered under. Yelled at someone over the phone today to tell them their complete lack of response to notify customers of this problem is completely unacceptable and enough to make me switch. Our company is hosting a large event, with 85 business professionals, out of state and we couldn't see that more people were registering yesterday so today we look like the most unprofessional company (almost as bad as godaddy) setting up tables while people stood around waiting on us. It was completely embarrassing.
New

Just decided, if they don't do something big to apologize to their customers I'm gone. If they're not willing to feel a little financial pain in comping me for this disaster they won't ever get another dime from me.
New

Just decided, if they don't do something big to apologize to their customers I'm gone. If their not willing to feel a little financial pain in comping me they won't ever get another dime from me.

we have been having problems since 24-Sept.   people reporting that emails are bouncing.  then they show up hours later.

Having problem again on 25-Sept.   i'm getting bounced emails to domain and emails didn't show for approx. 8 hours (finally did later in day).  

On one hand, I'm glad to hear it isn't just our account.  On other, very problematic we are discussing this way and not getting message on godaddy website...

found this...will check here in future.

http://status.godaddy.com/

Email Sending and Receiving

i have 2 domains on godaddy account and since yesterday i cannot receive any external mail and only i can send from the second domain.

please fix this problem, it's the third time that godaddy mail server go down in 10 days.

New

Emails not sending or receiving - way forward

Dear GoDaddy, 

As you are aware from the thousands of comments on the above topic, businesses are suffering because of whatever problem is going on at your office that prevents your users from sending or in some cases receiving emails. 

Kindly give a statement on the matter, so we your customers know the way forward. Your refusal to give a statement is encouraging us to explore other hosting options. 

Thank you