cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webmail and non GoDaddy Office 365

How do I use my email accounts with an office 365 account NOT purchased through GoDaddy? I use outlook to get my webmail currently and want to add them as an IMAP to 365 so that I can use the calendar and such.  Any advice? 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hi @tankerzuke. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

I'm not sure if Office 365 has the ability to pull in messages from another email account. However, if it does, you would probably just need to use general IMAP client settings to do so.

Keep in mind that you won't be able to use a single domain with both Office 365 and Workspace Email. For example, if you want to use yourdomain.com with an address on Workspace Email and set up another address for yourdomain.com on Office 365, this wouldn't work. The DNS settings for each service is different, so mail can only be delivered to one or the other, not both. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I'm having the same issue. I used to be able to do this, but recently I can't sync my GoDaddy Webmail with my Outlook. It still works on my Android phone.  I will continue to try to resolve and post any successes i have here.