cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

ASP.NET Core 2 in Deluxe Windows Hosting with Plesk ???

Hello, I have an application in MVC ASP.net core 2. I want to know if it is possible to host it in Deluxe Windows Hosting or I need to contract VPS.
Godaddy does not specify anything, apparently, it would not support what surprises me very much.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @jsgg25. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I was able to reach out to our hosting product managers about this. We're looking at adding ASP.NET Core 2.0 in the future. However, at the moment, it's not available on any of our shared hosting plans. You'd need a VPS or Dedicated Server for this. Hope that helps. 

Update: .NET core 1.0/1.1/2.0 has been installed on all of our Plesk Shared hosting systems. This feature is not present in the Plesk UI at this time, but it is available for use by default. .NET Core applications can be manually uploaded via FTP or Visual studio. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @jsgg25. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I was able to reach out to our hosting product managers about this. We're looking at adding ASP.NET Core 2.0 in the future. However, at the moment, it's not available on any of our shared hosting plans. You'd need a VPS or Dedicated Server for this. Hope that helps. 

Update: .NET core 1.0/1.1/2.0 has been installed on all of our Plesk Shared hosting systems. This feature is not present in the Plesk UI at this time, but it is available for use by default. .NET Core applications can be manually uploaded via FTP or Visual studio. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post