cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lets encrypt & ZeroSSL

I'm using ZeroSSL to set up Lets Encrypt SSL. I entered domain.com, www.domain.com as well as domain.org, www.domain.org (which point to same place) when generating files. These domains are subdomains of my shared hosting account. Supposedly I've correctly set up certificate as all boxes have green checkmarks. However, I get this message:

You have successfully updated the SSL website’s certificate.

The SSL website is now active and accessible via HTTPS on this domain:

domain.com
The SSL website is also accessible via these domains, but the certificate does not support them. Web browsers will show a warning when accessing these domains via HTTPS:
mail.domain.com
domain.maindomain.com
The SSL certificate also supports these domains, but these domains do not refer to the SSL website mentioned above:
domain.org
www.domain.com
www.domain.org

What am I doing wrong?

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @NaturalEnquirer. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It's hard to say for sure what's happening. I'd maybe try having a separate certificate or each domain. You could also add a wildcard to the certificate (*.domain.com) to cover any current/future subdomains you add. I've seen that done with ZeroSSL before, so I know it's possible. If you provide the domain in question, that may help others offer further suggestions. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.