cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code above header since push from staging site

Once I pushed the site live from staging the below messsages come up before my site:

The staging site still works fine without any errors, please let me know what I can do to fix it.

http://stemsmart.co.uk/

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas01_data03/59/3714459/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/access/class-vc-current-user-access-controller.php on line 36

Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas01_data03/59/3714459/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/access/class-vc-current-user-access-controller.php on line 36

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas01_data03/59/3714459/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/access/class-vc-current-user-access-controller.php on line 37

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas01_data03/59/3714459/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/access/class-vc-current-user-access-controller.php on line 36

Warning: array_intersect(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas01_data03/59/3714459/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/access/class-vc-current-user-access-controller.php on line 36

Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas01_data03/59/3714459/html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/access/class-vc-current-user-access-controller.php on line 37

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in

1 REPLY 1
Advocate VI Advocate VI
Advocate VI

Re: Code above header since push from staging site

All of these errors are referencing the same plug-in, js_composer. So clearly it's an issue with that plug-in. My guess is that if you disabled the plug-in, those messages go away. 

However, that's not a great solution, depending on what the plug-in is doing for you. It could be that the plug-in has an update available to install, so I'd check that first.

Then the next thing to check would be whether there is a conflict between this plug-in and another one. So you could try disabling a few other plug-ins with js_composer enabled, and see if the error messages go away. If so, then you'll need to figure it out by trial-and-error, to see which one is causing the conflict.