cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Error Establishing A Database Connection started happening as I was in the middle of a new post

Help, I have been in my site all morning and I was just adding a new post to it when it suddenly lost connection and now I am getting the error: Error Establishing A Database Connection.  I can't access my dashboard and my website is totally down. My domain is www.yesterdazenews.com also handled through GoDaddy.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Error Establishing A Database Connection started happening as I was in the middle of a new post

Having the same issue on my managed wordpress site. 

Re: Error Establishing A Database Connection started happening as I was in the middle of a new post

Most of my WP sites are showing this as well. Seems to have happened after last night's WP updates??

Highlighted
Solution

There was an internal issue at GoDaddy, I called in and was told they were aware and it was affecting a number of sites.  Mine has since come back up. If yours is not, call customer support to let them know.