cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

File not found (404 error) If you think what you're looking for should be here, please contact

My Website was running fine until i tried to put a plugin called ssl-insecure..after that my website get down..i don't understand what is the problem with it.

I also disable the that plugin from ftp but still the error is coming...kindly i need help regarding. thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Re: File not found (404 error) If you think what you're looking for should be here, please contact

@selesti 

What is your URL?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

New
Solution

Re: File not found (404 error) If you think what you're looking for should be here, please contact

Hi Selesti, 

You can login to the admin area and update the permalinks. Go to General>>Permalinks and simply click on update

Another possibilities is because of corrupted .htaccess file which need to be update or replace. it should be fine. If it didn't work then check this guide to fix 404 file not found error.