cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How do I add a subscription form for my blog?

I found info on how to add a widget to subscribe to a newsletter, but what can I use with my WordPress for people to subscribe to my blog?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @susannakunkel and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response. I was able to locate a GoDaddy article that includes the 8 best WordPress plugins for email subscriptions. This list includes a comparison of the different features to help you decide which one will work best for you.

GoDaddy does offer GoDaddy Email Marketing with a plugin to use on your WordPress site. I would reach out to GoDaddy Hosting Support for an account review if you choose to use this option. Again I apologize for the delayed response and hope you have a wonderful rest of your week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via chat or phone!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Employee

Hello @susannakunkel and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response. I was able to locate a GoDaddy article that includes the 8 best WordPress plugins for email subscriptions. This list includes a comparison of the different features to help you decide which one will work best for you.

GoDaddy does offer GoDaddy Email Marketing with a plugin to use on your WordPress site. I would reach out to GoDaddy Hosting Support for an account review if you choose to use this option. Again I apologize for the delayed response and hope you have a wonderful rest of your week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via chat or phone!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

Thanks a lot for helping me @SG4101, Am facing the same problem on my website basketballshout but now am solve my problem. Thanks for your help