cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image error

Getting this error on my header image..

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'primer_video_header' not found or invalid function name in /home/content/a2pewpnas01_data02/75/3961875/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

Can anyone tell me what this means, and  how to correct it?

8 REPLIES 8
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Re: Image error

@CassandraE  I know there were a handful of plugins out there that had conflicts with WordPress 4.7 and caused that error.  But I would think those should have been resolved by now...

=> Check to see if all your plugins are all compatible to 4.7.4.   If not disable those plugins that are not and see if the error is resolved.  If it persists, then it could be your theme or another plugin.

=> Deactivate all plugins.  Is the error gone?  Then reactivate one by one to find the bad actor. 

=> If after doing all that the error persists switch to the default WordPress theme Twenty Seventeen.  If the error is no longer there you know you have a theme conflict and to contact the theme developer.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

Cannot fix warning on header image (Mins theme)

Hi there - I cannot seem to figure out how to resolve this warning below. 

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'primer_video_header' not found or invalid function name in /home/content/a2pewpnas01_data01/65/4027465/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298

It's overlaying on the header image. 

www.venividivicifitness.com

Any help is appreciated!!

Helper I

Re: Cannot fix warning on header image (Mins theme)

I'm having the same issue. Just added Yoast and upgraded my theme and a few other plugins that were already running. Tried undoing everything, nothing is working, and the warning remains.

Super User II

@sophiajaaron@jennieade  

Did you go through the troubleshooting steps noted above?  What you mention is usually indicative of a conflict -- plugin and/or theme.   Did you try the Twenty Seventeen theme?  Does the error persist?

Also, after going through the above be sure to clear any/all caches.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

Thanks! Super weird I went through those steps at first and the error still persisted. Just updated all plugins again and it repaired it!

Helper I

Hi Muse

Yes, tried every step I could find, cleared cache, plugins etc. In the end only changing the theme completely worked, which I didn't really want to do, but better than nothing. 

Thanks!

Super User II

@jennieade   Well, at least we now know it was the theme causing the conflict. Maybe show that error to the theme developer and see if they can remedy for you? 

Judith

Super User II

@sophiajaaron1   Whoo-hoo!  Glad everything worked out this time around! 😉  This is a perfect example of why using only plugins that have been tested with the latest version of WordPress is the path of least resistance.

Judith