cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Issues with FormCraft Plugin for WordPress

Anyone having issues with the FormCraft Plugin for Wordpress.  I have it installed on two sites and it works on one, but not the other. I contacted the plugin support and they checked it out and couldn't fix it. They said it seemed to be a server issue???  Both my sites are hosted on Godaddy.

2 REPLIES 2
Employee
Employee

Re: FormCraft

Hello @memardis!

Welcome to the community!  Odd that it would work on one site we're hosting and not another. In order for the community to help out here, they will need more information. Are there operating system differences between the site it works on and the one it does not? Or, are the sites on the same hosting account?

I would suggest if they're on the same hosting account, look that the plugins for each site. Are there some on the site that isn't working that are on the one that does? If there are, disable them and see if that makes a difference. If it does, enable them one at a time to see which one is the culprit.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Re: FormCraft

I heard some chatter about Formcraft not working with GoDaddy managed wordpress hosting because of conflicts with a certain version of PHP. I have several sites built in GoDaddy WP and my form craft forms a few weeks ago suddenly stopped sending emails. Has this issue been resolved?