cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Ninja forms not sending form details to Gmail

Hi, I have set up Ninja forms  on my website which works fine as I can see the submissions when I log into Wordpress.

The problem is that I want the messages to go through to a Gmail account. I have installed the WP Mail SMTP plug in and set up everything following their instructions. However something is still blocking the message from going through to the Gmail account.

The plug in suggests that Go Daddy the host may be blocking the emails. Is this true and how can it be solved? I have successfully used the WP Mail SMTP plug in before so I'm a bit puzzled why it isn't working this time.

Many thanks,

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Ninja forms not sending form details to Gmail

Yes. The same applies to your Hotmail account.

(When in Hotmail) Click on the "Settings" cog - top right.

Scroll to the bottom - more settings

and....

Hotmail's POP Setting

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

As almost all Gmail users use MAPI to send, receive and view their email it is essential that you go to your Gmail Account options and enable POP3. The User Name and Password fields must match whatever your current Gmail Account Username and Password is. Again, you must ensure to Enable POP3 on your gmail.com account.

Highlighted

Thank you very much for your reply. Sorry I have been a complete idiot though as it actually a hotmail account. Does the same apply for that though?

Thanks again

Mark

Highlighted
Solution

Yes. The same applies to your Hotmail account.

(When in Hotmail) Click on the "Settings" cog - top right.

Scroll to the bottom - more settings

and....

Hotmail's POP Setting

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Perfect, thanks!