cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Possible to use Printful with my current wordpress site on the Economy Linux Hosting with cPanel

Thinking of adding printful to my already existing site. I know I could jump over to Shopify , I have heard Shopify is to be better suited for POD. I know I could transfer my domain. But I already have a domain and site using wordpress. The question is would I have to upgrade my hosting package, download any other plugins or etc? I already have paid hosting til Dec.. I am looking at rebuilding site rather than transfer.

Thanks in advance to any and all input..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

@badcom00 

The Printful plugin works rather well with a WordPress/WooCommerce setup. The only thing you may run into is speed due to the resources that kind of setup will eat. It would be okay to build on probably but if you have too many people on the site it could slow down considerably. Just an FYI.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II

@badcom00 

The Printful plugin works rather well with a WordPress/WooCommerce setup. The only thing you may run into is speed due to the resources that kind of setup will eat. It would be okay to build on probably but if you have too many people on the site it could slow down considerably. Just an FYI.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post