cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

REDIS_SOCKET

Just migrated a site. Now getting this error:

Warning! No socket configured. This object cache will not work without a defined REDIS_SOCKET

Tried to install Redis Object Cache plugin that is reported to fix the problem, but need FTP credentials, which aren't working.

Help?

3 REPLIES 3
New

Re: REDIS_SOCKET

If you already installed you may need  adjust the connection parameters https://wordpress.org/plugins/redis-cache/other_notes/

You can remove / reinstall plugins from wp-admin panel as  well as ; If you need FTP login details then contact support.

Thanks .

New

Hi, I am also having this trouble.  I try to install the Redis Object Cache through wordpress. It asks to enter ftp username and password but it goes to an error page saying that my page isn't working and that it didn't send any data.

Any ideas why this wont work, I copied and pasted username and password from GoDaddy account.

Thanks

New

Having the same problem. Deployed my site in late December 2016 and my staging area on Dreamhost that I was moving from didn't have any issues.  As soon as I deployed to GoDaddy wordpress hosting, I received the "Warning! No socket configured. This object cache will not work without a defined REDIS_SOCKET".  I am using Divi as my theme.