cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Removing duplicate navigation lines on my WordPress site

I have a Wordpress site, built by GoDaddy's Premium Store Design Service, which has multiple lines below the Navigation menu showing the navigation path to the current page. I obviously have no idea what these lines are actually called. They do not show up on the main page, but do appear on every other page. I don't want them an any page, as they take up too much space and look out of place. The site is small enough that there really isn't any need for even one of the lines, much less 2. So, how do I get rid of these?

multiple menus.png

Thank you!

Jeff

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Removing duplicate navigation lines

Hi @miff,

Thanks for posting. If the site was designed by our design team you should be able to call them and request for them to remove the buttons for you. Hope that helps!

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

Re: Removing duplicate navigation lines

@Lisi, sure I can call them, anytime, Monday through Friday during certain hours. I want to know how to do this so I can make the change on my time schedule. How can I learn if I call and have them do it? Trying to get help on anything during this website redo has been nothing but frustrating. I had a perfectly good, albeit old, website that just plain worked and when i needed to make changes I could do so in minutes. Really sorry that I allowed myself to be convinced by a GoDaddy salesperson that moving to Wordpress was a simple, quick, way to go.