cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Reseller store plug in not updating prices

Hi all!

Im looking for a suggestion on how to fix a painful issue. I have a primary domain on a linux server with a website, and then a subdomain that contains my reseller wordpress plugin store front. For some reason my price changes have not reflected on my wordpress. oddly enough, it has reflected a sales discount that I put on a few weeks ago, but wont update anything else. Any ideas? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

I don't personally use the Reseller plugin for WordPress @tyllown but I do know that you can force updates. I'd say just disable the plugin then enable it again, that should force a refresh? Are you in any of the Reseller forums, feels like this issue is already addressed there? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

I don't personally use the Reseller plugin for WordPress @tyllown but I do know that you can force updates. I'd say just disable the plugin then enable it again, that should force a refresh? Are you in any of the Reseller forums, feels like this issue is already addressed there? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

View solution in original post

Hi @rd

Sorry about the late reply. I emailed the reseller team after this, however I havent received any kind of followup so I will likely have to keep reaching out to the community.

My prices have still not updated despite a week of time, multiple reactivation of the reseller plugin, and other fools errands. My page still reflects the discount that I applied prior to the plugin, but no changes to anything else.

I'm wondering if this is a you thing @tyllown? Have you tried this in a fresh private window? Are you logged in when you are looking at your frontend? Either of those might throw off your numbers?