cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Getting Started

user login/registered issues

hi everyone,please at the moment i am having some minor issues on my website..

the login and registration page that came with the default wordpress was not up to my taste , so i created another one but i notice that after i login "created a new user just to test run" the login and register button still appeared on my website even after login in. so i deleted all my login/registered page ..

now the login/ registration button is not working anymore..please how can i create an eye catching login/registration.

another problem i had was the registration confirmation, the message that is usually send to new user email after new user registration wordpress, it carries wordpress site which i dont like , so how can i customize a unique one..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@okiki 

There are a number of plugins for WordPress which allow you to "theme" the login page - additionally, there are plugins like restrict which can restrict a page from being shown if the person is not logged in.

I suggest checking the WordPress plugins for "login" plugins you will find a number of plugins which should solve your needs

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@okiki 

There are a number of plugins for WordPress which allow you to "theme" the login page - additionally, there are plugins like restrict which can restrict a page from being shown if the person is not logged in.

I suggest checking the WordPress plugins for "login" plugins you will find a number of plugins which should solve your needs

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post