cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

wordpress managing application

How do I Update the password revealed when viewing the actions/detail box?
It appears changes within wordpress dashboard is not
reflected in the godaddy dialog box after changing the password for the blog while admin/dashboard is open and changing pw in profile dialog box.. How do I modify the password within godaddy managing applications/detail box?

In another wordpress blog set up within Godaddy wordpress application I was unable to get into a related blog opened within godaddy and change the password
Apparently the password within the managing applications/detail box cannot be updated
within godaddy login?

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @samtex. Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

I'm not sure what you mean Smiley Sad If you mean the password for the hosting account that hosts WordPress, that would be a different login than what you'd use for logging into /wp-admin. The only type of plan where you wouldn't have a hosting account password would be a Managed WordPress account. However, with that kind of account, you wouldn't have a control panel with a password reset option. Just your WordPress dashboard. Perhaps someone else in the community will have more insight though. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.