• VPS & Dedicated Servers

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Addon Domain

Hi to all.

Trying to add a second domain as a second web site/domain to my VPS server setup.  When I attempt this via cpanel I am receiving the following message.

Your addon domain limit of 0 addon domains has been reached. The addon domain "xxx".com was not added.

Godaddy tells me that under my VPS setup I am allowed to add multiple web sites/domains but they will not look at the problem unless I purchase a support plan.  The site does need updates.  Could this be the "real" problem and the above "report" be incorrect?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Respecfully,

Ideprize

1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Addon Domain

@ideprize 

In WHM the "default" profile when you setup an account doesn't allow for any add-ons / alias domains.

You just need to select the cPanel account in WHM (click the +) and then click modify account.

Then you can adjust the number of add-on / alias domains per cPanel account.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community