• VPS & Dedicated Servers
  • VPS & Dedicated Servers

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Convert View to PDF on shared hosting

Hello. I am new to the server but I thought I would see if I can get help here. I have a C# MVC site hosted on a shared GoDaddy server. I want to be able to convert a page / view into a PDF file. I am using HTMLtoPDF, but when it tries to do the conversion, I get the following error: 

Conversion failure error 1260.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Exception: Conversion failure error 1260.

Does anyone know a better way to do this or have any suggestions? Or does anyone have experience with this kind of action?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
    Helper V

First of all you should check your code and test it on your local system and then I suggest ask Godaddy customer care to help you resolve this error.

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar

Hello @Harryparmar,

When I have tried to convert a html page to PDF file than it gives me below error:

Error: Conversion failure error 1260.

When I have run this on my local machine it works fine even I have tried to test the same code on a dedicated server it works perfect but when I have deployed this on my go-daddy shared hosting it start gives error.

Please help me to find out why and which setting is missing so it is not working on shared hosting?

Thanks

vij

Hi  vijjendra,

I have exactly the same issue. Do you have solution for this? Please help me.

Thanks,

KC