1. BACKSCATTERER
    2. IBM DNS Blacklist
    3. UCEPROTECTL1

188.121.43.196 (org-name: Go Daddy Netherlands B.V.) blacklisted on

1. BACKSCATTERER
    2. CASA CBL
    3. SORBS SPAM

==================

I called Godaddy support, they ignored the situation, telling me those IPs do not belong to Godaddy and I should call my ISP, but it is very clear the owner is Godaddy Netherlands B.V., so I insisted to talk with a technical support not a phone operator, after 1h on the phone the technical guy admitted they have a problem with their IPs and they will solve it soon.

1 weeks has passed still those problems exist the same, so I called again, and again the phone operator ignored the problem telling me those IPs are not blacklisted and I shouldn't test it with 3rd party tools, but all tools results are the same, they are blacklisted, after 1h phone call, a tech guy answered me and admitted they have a problem with their IPs.

Now 3 weeks and I'm still cannot send emails to many recipients,and I'm still wasting time convincing a cheap phone operator, andd no one cares, they try to drive me out of phone calls, while they have IPs problems.

Anyone can help with this drama situation ?

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: Godaddy IPs Blacklisted and no one care

Hello 

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

Hello @ZulWeb ,

Those problems are reported 1 month ago, still nothing changed, it shouldn’t take more than 2 days. And the operators try to drive me out ignoring responsibilities.

Hope they can fix issues fast, but i don’t know if they are really working to whitelist those IPs.

Regards 

Still no one care, IPs still blacklisted, and some emails are not received. NO ONE CARES