cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Can't access e-mails created on CPANEL

Hello I just upgraded the package I have With Godaddy, to a Linux Web Host with Cpanel and 1 Office 365 E-mail. The previous package I aquired came with 1  Office 365 e-mail which I forwarded or pointed to google and now I have it as a G-Suite account.

The problem now is the following, I created an e-mail on my new CPANEL admin@sdwgloalservices.com, it was created successfully but when I try to access it I get the following error:

A fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive.

Click here to see the code that is displayed

I tried to it up on my phone Outlook and none of these can synch.

Is it the case that Godaddy limits the e-mail I can creat so I have to pay for it or is just a technical error ?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@SDW 

1) It looks like you copied a webpage so that isn't helpful to see the error

2) Regardless of #1 - yes the package may have included office 365, that being said you cannot have your email hosted on more than 1 service at the same time, so therefore even if GoDaddy is providing you an Office 365 account, you have your email configured to use Google Suite so that is where all of your email accounts must live.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@SDW 

So since you are using Google Suite for your email, you do not / should not create any email accounts on the cPanel server - all of your email accounts MUST be on Google Suite.

* Your error code that you tried to share doesn't have the correct permissions I would just post a screen shot of this in the future.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Hello Thank you for your response. I amended the permissions you will be able to see it now. my doubt is that had an initial e-mail at the beginning and as a upgraded the deal seemed to come with another e-mail as well should I confirm with Go-daddy ?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HSxVTYo7XOrGNiSxYN7zRdm8JI_LegfpudCWO8zqArU/edit?usp=sharing

Super User IV

@SDW 

1) It looks like you copied a webpage so that isn't helpful to see the error

2) Regardless of #1 - yes the package may have included office 365, that being said you cannot have your email hosted on more than 1 service at the same time, so therefore even if GoDaddy is providing you an Office 365 account, you have your email configured to use Google Suite so that is where all of your email accounts must live.

View solution in original post