cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Cannot access cPanel admin?

I cannot access cPanel admin on my account, getting nothing but a server timeout error. I've logged out and back in, cleared caches, cookies, tried on other computers and browsers, etc. Please help with any suggestions.

5 REPLIES 5
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Cannot access cPanel admin?

@barnett891 

What is your domain name - and are you trying to access via the GoDaddy admin or via domain/cpanel?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi @barnett891,

Welcome to the Community!

The cPanel admin screen access was an internal issue that resolved after a short time. As this known issue only affected certain servers, please contact our support team if you're still experiencing the issue. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

I registered my site luovatek.com today and can report I have not been able to load CPanel for a single time so far. At first it claimed there was no disk space at root. I called the service number and after a long wait I was told the server my site should be on was down. No report of any downtime on this site.

Now after many hours I still can not load the cpanel though now the loading animation just goes nowhere and nothing happens...

I suppose I should call again if things are not resolved automatically soon.

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

@luovatek 

I was able to get to your domain/cpanel and it brought me to the login screen - I suggest trying an incognito window and seeing if that works.

Otherwise yes you would have to get in touch with support

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Yes, I was able to upload the first version of my site yesterday and things seem to be working alright now.

Beforehand I was also experiencing some networking trouble after Friday's big windows update so I tested the cpanel-issue also in Linux on Friday but at that time it still didn't work.