cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

DKIM on cPanel Linux Hosting

Is there a way to get a free DKIM key so I can set it up for cPanel e-mails? I'm using basic cPanel on Linux hosting.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @SporadicThought and welcome to the Community!

You can setup cPanel email accounts by following these steps:

1. Log in to cPanel (Shared Hosting/Server).
  2. In the Email section, click Accounts.
  3. Click Create Account.
  4. Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Create Account.

If you have already completed these steps and you still are not receiving emails, you would need to reconfigure DNS for your domain.

Please keep in mind, your Mailbox Quota counts toward your account's Disk Space and File count usage. I would recommend having a Professional Business Email that does not use your hosting plan's resources meant for your website. If you would like more information about Professional Business Email, I would recommend reaching out to GoDaddy Support for an account review.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @SporadicThought and welcome to the Community!

You can setup cPanel email accounts by following these steps:

1. Log in to cPanel (Shared Hosting/Server).
  2. In the Email section, click Accounts.
  3. Click Create Account.
  4. Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Create Account.

If you have already completed these steps and you still are not receiving emails, you would need to reconfigure DNS for your domain.

Please keep in mind, your Mailbox Quota counts toward your account's Disk Space and File count usage. I would recommend having a Professional Business Email that does not use your hosting plan's resources meant for your website. If you would like more information about Professional Business Email, I would recommend reaching out to GoDaddy Support for an account review.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post