cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How to find NameServers

On to day i bought Economy Hosting Linux plans Order Number: 1077426860

How to find Name Servers on my hosting ? I don't get email about that. 

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Advocate VI Advocate VI
Advocate VI
Solution

Re: How to find NameServers

Here's an article in the GD help system that tells where to find nameservers for all of the different hosting packages. 

https://www.godaddy.com/help/find-my-godaddy-nameservers-12318

New

i want to host my domain in another godaddy account, but i cant find DNS NameServers

i set my domain as Addon Domain in my another godaddy account, but i cant find DNS Name Server to change my domain settings. anyone know how to find that ?

Re: i want to host my domain in another godaddy account, but i cant find DNS NameServers

@alayna wrote:

i set my domain as Addon Domain in my another godaddy account, but i cant find DNS Name Server to change my domain settings. anyone know how to find that ?

i have same issues 

New

Re: i want to host my domain in another godaddy account, but i cant find DNS NameServers

Have the same issue, obviously they are hiding their name servers to make people transfer their domain to Godaddy, shame on you guys!

Helper IV
Helper IV

I had to figure this out myself after moving my hosting from another provider to GoDaddy.

This is the article I found helpful:

https://ca.godaddy.com/help/find-your-websites-nameservers-16140

If GoDaddy is registering your domain as well as hosting your site, you never actually have to know the names of the nameservers GoDaddy might use, you don't plug in the actual names. You just have to change the Nameservers setting to "Default".

cPanel > DNS Manager > (Select the domain if you have more than one) 

Then in the Nameservers section, click "Change". Then instead of "Custom" (where your old nameservers are set up) choose "Default". GoDaddy will auto-populate the nameservers it will use.

Simple you can login hosting account and find name servers option, if you not found under hosting login then contact hosting provider like godaddy hosting.

New

This worked for me... Thanks!