cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How to get files and folders in Cpanel Hosting Account After Renewing a Cancelled Account? - 90Gb

To day i found that my site was shut down because of my Cpanel Hosting account was expired, and because i wast not aware of my date, i Renewed it to day. So Guy is there any chance to get all my files and Folder in Cpanel Hosting.

Really Need your Help, it was full of data, Aproximately i loosed 90Gb of data. 

Please Help.................. i am very disappointed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@Gulaid_Ibrahim1 

If the account was deleted then GoDaddy should have "restored" it and it would have brought back all your files - if it was just disabled then the files should all still be there - I would call into support to find out more and get more details - explaining your situation.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@Gulaid_Ibrahim1 

If the account was deleted then GoDaddy should have "restored" it and it would have brought back all your files - if it was just disabled then the files should all still be there - I would call into support to find out more and get more details - explaining your situation.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post