cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Installing joomla backup from localhost

Hello All;

Are there any current (i.e. current Joomla and current GoDaddy) specific instructions from installing a localhost instance of Joomla onto/into my hosting account?  I have developed the site locally (using localhost) and now wish to load it to my GoDaddy hosting account.  I have tried, and failed, several times.  I have "Reset" the account several times, loading PHP first, then Joomla.  Loaded PHP to the root directory, then Joomla, then uploaded my backup files to the folder I want the new site to be at.  And several other attempts using multiple variations... no joy on any of it.  It should not be this hard... but maybe its just me.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @Larryg01 and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response. Were you able to get this resolved and do you mind sharing how?

If you were not able to get this resolved, I saw this was unanswered and I want to help as best as I can. I was researching the issue and found a few articles that might assist you with troubleshooting:

I hope this helps with troubleshooting and again I apologize for the delayed response. I hope you have a wonderful week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @Larryg01 and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response. Were you able to get this resolved and do you mind sharing how?

If you were not able to get this resolved, I saw this was unanswered and I want to help as best as I can. I was researching the issue and found a few articles that might assist you with troubleshooting:

I hope this helps with troubleshooting and again I apologize for the delayed response. I hope you have a wonderful week 😁.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post