cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

PHP not working / Can't install application

I'm trying to install the PrestaShop application via Installatron and receive the following error. Has anyone received a similar error and if so, how did you fix it? I tried calling support but the wait is "over 60 minutes" so thought I'd try here first.

! PHP for the selected domain has failed.

Installatron is unable to install to a domain where PHP is not working.

Your hosting provider can help you resolve this error.

Error code: 2; HTTP code: 200

5 REPLIES 5
New

Re: PHP not working / Can't install application

Resolved by Godaddy support

Hello,

I have the same problem but the GoDaddy HelpLess told me they simply support PHP and any problems I have are my own.

What did you have to do to fix the problem?

Thanks

Webmaster App Hang on Install

I don't have a cpanel account just using hostmanager to install the webmaster app. I was able to start it, get it set up, but after 24 hours it showed it was still trying to install and I lost the ability to save files to media gallery folders. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and updating from withing WP 4.7.2, but didn't change anything. Godaddy web hosting says the site is working fine but when I try to uninstall the app it is grayed out and won't let me... it's been 3 days. 

Can't reach anyone at godaddy - no chat or email option for 3 days now and I don't want to call and get stuck on the phone when it's much easier just to type something!!!

Re: Webmaster App Hang on Install

Hey @loopwebmaster,

Sounds like you're on a Classic Web Hosting plan if you're installing through a hosting manager without cPanel. Its possible an event is getting stuck or the installation path is corrupted. Unfortunately, it's going to be difficult to troubleshoot from an open forum discussion without actual access to the account. 

We don't offer email as we've transitioned to live support via 24/7 phone or live chat when available (Mon-Fri 5AM - 6PM UTC-7). Chat teams should be available now if you still need assistance. You can start a session from the button located on the top or bottom of this page.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

! PHP for the selected domain has failed. Installatron is unable to install to a domain where PHP is not working. Your hosting provider can help you resolve this error. Error code: 2; HTTP code: 200 Please solve my problem