Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
wiseant
New

Setup Hosting in Cpanel with a third party domain

Hi All,

I have a domain registered with google domains. I remember a while back there being an article by Godaddy on how to setup hosting via WHM and Cpanel for third party domains. Does anyone know where to find this tutorial or something similar? I know it had specific instruction on about the DNS Zone Editor. Thanks in advance.

Wise Ant Technologies
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @wiseant. Thanks for posting. Always great to hear that we have helpful information in one of our articles. Was it perhaps this one? If not, we do sometimes retire articles for various reasons, so it might not be available anymore. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PL281
Super User II

@wiseant 

In Google Domains - you just have to adjust / add the IP address of your server

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

@PL281 Thanks. I got working via the CNAME and the A Record. It's just that there was this great tutorial on how to make edits to the DNS Zone in WHM. It was actually a Godaddy Help article. I use to find it all the time with a simple google search, and now I can't find it. I sure wish I had book marked it. Thanks for your quick reply though!

Wise Ant Technologies
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @wiseant. Thanks for posting. Always great to hear that we have helpful information in one of our articles. Was it perhaps this one? If not, we do sometimes retire articles for various reasons, so it might not be available anymore. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

wiseant
New

Thanks!
Wise Ant Technologies