I have a website MobileFun.Pk hosted at A2Hosting. I want to move my website to Godaddy hosting but I want to know few things before I make my mind.
Kindly guide me on above 4 points so that I can make my final decision what to do and what not to do?
To answer your questions:
1. No, the service to move your content to us is not free. If needed, it's a paid service.
2. That would be considered one site.
3. A sub-domain does not count as a site. So if you add a sub-domain you can still use our Economy Hosting.
4. We don't support scripting, so that would be a question you would want to call in and ask our hosting team.
5. A standard SSL just secures your primary domain. If you want to secure your blog, forum etc you will want to purchase a Wildcard SSL.
If you have any additional questions please reach out to our support team.
Regarding the first answer, on Managed WordPress Hosting, I have tried it for 3 months and it allowed me to transfer my website (not the one mentioned in my question) from Fatcow to Godaddy with just a single click. It asked me only to provide the admin details of my WordPress site. So if I buy the WordPress hosting, will I get the same service for my site MobileFun.Pk ??
Regarding SSL, where can I find more info about SSL Wildcard?
Thanks for your response.
If you purchase our Managed Wordpress hosting, there is a migration tool that you can use to automatically move your content. Check out the article here. Also, here is more info regarding our Wildcard SSLs.