cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Web Hosting - what does "when you renew" mean?

SG$26.99/month when you renew4, godaddy.PNGwhat does it mean? Please explain... 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

It appears as if you are getting a really good deal (more that 50% off) as an introductory or promotional offer @TahmidFaiyaz. The not so fine, fine print is telling you that after that introductory offer expires you will be charged the regular rate. You can see the  and if read down on that page you will see what that refers to. Just refer to the Product disclaimers near the bottom of the page for specifics.

When getting a great rate I usually encourage a longer term for service. If you were to purchase a one year term you can secure the promotional rate and have that discount for a much longer period. If you only do month to month then your promo rate would only last a month. If you have the ability I always encourage a longer term as that is often the best value. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

It appears as if you are getting a really good deal (more that 50% off) as an introductory or promotional offer @TahmidFaiyaz. The not so fine, fine print is telling you that after that introductory offer expires you will be charged the regular rate. You can see the  and if read down on that page you will see what that refers to. Just refer to the Product disclaimers near the bottom of the page for specifics.

When getting a great rate I usually encourage a longer term for service. If you were to purchase a one year term you can secure the promotional rate and have that discount for a much longer period. If you only do month to month then your promo rate would only last a month. If you have the ability I always encourage a longer term as that is often the best value. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post