cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cpanel acces

i cannot acces to my cpanel and ftp and my website give this message: Future home of something quite cool.
If you're the site owner, log in to launch this site
If you are a visitor, check back soon.
its a online store and every day i loss customer and business .
i call godaddy support every day and all what they can said is we are sorry and we will solve the error in a few hours...
what kind of error is that ??? is that need more than a week of “professional” team work ??
shame on you ...
is there any international company to complain about that and get Loss compensation???
7 REPLIES 7
Super User IV

@haythem123 

I am an end user like you. A couple of questions

1) What is your domain?

2) Can you see the cPanel Server in your GoDaddy Account / get into the cPanel via the GoDaddy Dashboard

3) Can you confirm the domain is added / linked on the server

Please feel free to post screen captures of your settings.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

domain: hazard-qatar.com
yes i can see my cpanel in godaddy dashboard and when i clic on it a new tab open and close and i get this message: an error has occurred, please try again. if the error continues please contact support

1.png

this file manager page 

2.png 

and this my wp-admin page

3.png

@haythem123 

1) I would try using a private browser

2) If #1 doesn't work - GoDaddy will have to address this on their side - as mentioned we are end users here so you'll need to reach back out to GoDaddy directly

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

#1 doesn't work

i already open a ticket on 20/05/2020 and they didn't solve it