cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

massive "lsphp" processes make erver 503

i'm in a shared hosting.

i logged on my cpanel seeing the red bars,then i ssh to my server and "top" shows "lsphp" process eat out my resources.

i  "ps aux|grep lsphp" and find massive lsphp processes. and i "kill" them all then live again and again and again...

and i googled "lsphp" which is from apache's mod named "mod_lsapi"??

so how can i disable this mod??

it's very very very very*n annoying, could anybody tells me how to stop that?

thank you sooooo much.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: massive "lsphp" processes make erver 503

Hey @tanxiaolong

The issue you're describing sounds specific to your customer account. You'll need to contact our live support for further assistance. Because this is a public forum, none of the members here in the community will have direct access to your hosting plan to review what's causing those processes to keep coming back after you already tried disabling them.

You can contact our 24/7 phone support team for immediate assistance at any of the numbers listed here. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday – Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (GMT/UTC -7) on our US Help Page.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

ok, thank you very much. i will chat with them soon.Smiley Tongue

I've been having the same issue, and when I spoke with Tech Support the solution was to kill all processes.  Seems to me that there are too many people sharing the same resources!  When I did a search on google, I saw many experiencing the same.

I've been having the same issue.  Thought it was native to my files.  But it seems to be many others experiencing the same.  Just deleting php processes is lame.  What is Godaddy doing to address this?  Seems too many people sharing the same resources.

Rosalinda

Same problem, and now there seems to be no way to kill all processes in the new cpanel view. Please fix this lsphp problem.

New

exactly the same , this is a shame !!!
i am lossing a lot of time