- What You Get
- Domain Services
What's included in the price of your domain:
- Simple domain set up - no technical skills required.
- Easy domain forwarding to any existing website.
- Up to 100 subdomains to customize your site.
- 100 professional email aliases (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
GoDaddy is the one-stop shop for all you need to build your online presence and grow your business, from website builders to hosting solutions and more. Join us and grow with the world leader.
We make domain ownership easier, faster and more private.
From protecting your privacy with an "unlisted" registration to transferring domains in bulk, you'll find it all here.
Quickly search for and register all the available domain names for a particular area or region (e.g. CedarRapidsCreativeWriters.com).
Internationalized Domain Names (IDN)
Register .COM, .NET, .ORG and other popular domain names in any one of over 100 native languages, ranging from Afrikaans to Vietnamese. Search using English or native character sets.
Transfer your domains to GoDaddy — it's fast, automated and risk-free! You keep all the time remaining on your registration and get a 1-year extension at no extra charge.
Watch the status of any domain currently registered to someone else. Secure your chance to register that domain when it becomes available by backordering it at special savings.
Bid on, buy and sell high-value domains at GoDaddy Auctions®. More
Bulk Domain Search - is there an easy way?
GoDaddy takes the headache out of registering multiple domains with its bulk domain check tool. Enter as many as 500 domains in the box, making sure to list each domain you want on a separate line. Then check the little boxes next to the extensions you’d like to search (.COM, .ME, etc) and hit GO.
GoDaddy returns two lists: Unavailable Domain Names and My Selected Domain Names. Use the Select All option to quickly register all available domains or look through the list and pick those you’d like to register one by one.
Why should I register more than one domain name?
There are lots of reasons to own more than one domain name. Businesses often buy misspellings of their names, for example, to capture those Web searchers who aren’t good spellers (or typists). Domainers register hundreds or even thousands of domains with the end goal of selling at least some of them at a profit. For them, the bulk domain search tool is a must.
There are other advantages of registering a variety of domain names:
- Prevent competitors from using a domain name that’s similar to yours to trick shoppers into buying from them rather than you
- Advertise individual product lines on separate websites
- Attract more site visitors by directing keyword domainsA keyword domain is made up of words a person might type into their browser when searching for a particular product. If you plan weddings in San Diego, for example, you could register WeddingPlannerSanDiego.com and direct that domain to your main URL. Whenever a shopper types “wedding planner san diego” into their browser, your website will appear in the search listings.you own to your main website
- Increase your chances of getting listed by major search engines
- Target specific groups of shoppers by using domain names that appeal to them
- Give your customers more ways to find you on the Web
- Protect your brand and online identity from squatters who might try to sell you related domains at outrageous prices
Thanks to GoDaddy’s bulk domain name search tool, you can check the availability of up to 500 domains at once.
Does GoDaddy offer discounts for multiple domains?
We offer discounts on multiple domains, but discount amount varies depending on the domain and extension.
What if a domain I want is already registered to someone else?
The first thing to do is find out who owns it by looking in the WhoIs database. If the owner hasn’t registered the domain privately, you’ll find his or her contact information right there. If the owner does have privacy, their personal contact information won’t be displayed.
If you like, you may contact the owner directly and ask if he or she is willing to sell the domain name. In cases of private registration, you must contact the owner through the company that provides the registration.
Not confident in your ability to close the deal on your own? Check out GoDaddy’s Domain Buy Service, whereby one of our agents acts as an intermediary between you and the seller. Our agent negotiates for the lowest possible price up to a limit you choose.
Can I register a domain that's expired?
Once a domain has expired and the owner has not renewed it during the grace period, the domain may be released. When a domain goes to public auction, you may bid on it and win it that way.
If an expired domain isn’t renewed, redeemed, or sold at auction, it goes back to its registry. The registry decides if and when to release it for registration. Once released, that domain can be registered through any registrar, including GoDaddy.
I misspelled my domain name. Now what?
Once you register a domain, it’s yours – even if it’s spelled wrong. We suggest you register the correct domain right away, if it’s available. You may cancel the misspelled domain if you like, but we can’t refund any part of the registration fee.
You might consider keeping the misspelled domain and directing it to your main (correctly spelled) domain. If you misspelled your name, others looking for your website might do the same thing. Owning a misspelled domain allows you to capture visitors who would otherwise be lost.
Receive support and exchange ideas. Join Community on GoDaddy Support to:
- Get direct access to info and news that interests you
- Interact with other members
- Gain access to new features
- Check out beta releases
- Find discount codes
- Participate in polls and much more
Our expert sales and support staff are available 24/7.
- Technical support and sales: +973 1619 6151
- *,*** Click here for product disclaimers and legal policies.
- Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
* Plus ICANN fee of AED 0.68 per domain name per year.
*** Domains with bulk pricing do not qualify for additional promotional discounts.
Products will automatically renew until cancelled. You may turn off the auto-renewal feature by visiting your GoDaddy account.