Add a video section
Embed an existing YouTube or Vimeo video, or upload your own with a video section on your Websites + Marketing site.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- To open your website builder, select Edit Website.
- Go to the page and location you want to add your video, and add a section.
- Select Audio & Video, and then Video for sections that have videos. Or, search for Video in the section search bar.
- Scroll to the layout you want and select Add.
- If you have more than one image or video in your layout, select the image or video you want to change.
- If you are using a section that allows both images and videos, such as a Content or Introduction section, choose Video above the image to get to the Video menu.
- In the right panel, paste your YouTube or Vimeo link into the Video URL field. Or you can select Upload, select, or create a video to add your own video or create a customized video.
- Personalize the Title and Video Description with text of your own either in the right panel or in the page itself.
- When you're ready, publish your site to make the changes visible to your site's visitors.