Add an Image block in WordPress
You can add images to your pages or posts in WordPress with the block editor by following these steps.
Need a little extra guidance? Get expert photography advice from a GoDaddy Guide.
- Open the block editor (Need help opening the block editor?).
- Select Add block.
- Select Image from the Common Blocks section.
- Choose how you want to add the image:
- Upload - Select images stored on your own computer.
- Insert from URL - Provides a field to paste the URL of an image that is already hosted online.
- Media Library - Allows access to Stock Photos and the Media Library.
- You'll either need to select the Import or Select button, based on where you're adding the image from.
- You've now added an image to your page or post!
Note: Please remember to update your page or post after editing.
- You can find information on how to add an image gallery here: Add an Image Gallery block in WordPress
- Go back to the article: Using the WordPress editor
- Discover more about the block editor for WordPress in their support documentation.