Add fields to your signup form
The only required field in your signup form is the email field. You can add as many as you would like, and decide whether or not they are required. If you're not sure what data you need to collect, Name and Email is usually a great place to start. You can always expand your form later.
- If you haven't already, log in to your GoDaddy Email Marketing account. (Need help logging in?)
- While editing your signup form, click Add a field.
- Select the field name from the list of standard fields, or click Fancy fields to add a custom field.
Note: Custom fields include text boxes, radio buttons, checkbox lists, and date entries.
- The field will appear in your form, on the left.
- To remove a field from your form, click the grey x next to the field name, in the right sidebar.
- Click the box in the top right corner of the field, to make it a required field.
- Click the red required asterisk, to make it not required.
Note: The Email field is always required.
Your field changes are saved automatically, as you make them.