Add my email address to Apple Mail
Add your Workspace email address to your Apple Mail. Then you can send and receive business emails from your Mac.
- Open Apple Mail. If this is your first time using Apple Mail, you'll go right to adding an email address. If you're adding another account, click Add Account.
- Select Other Mail Account, and click Continue.
- Complete the following fields:
Field What to do... Name Enter the name you want to display to others as the email sender. Email Address Enter your Professional email address. Password Enter your Professional email address password.
- Click Sign In.
Note: If you see a message that says "Unable to verify account name or password," enter the Mail server settings and click Sign In.
• Incoming Mail Server: imap.secureserver.net
• Outgoing Mail Server: smtpout.secureserver.net
- Click Done, your Workspace Email account will display in Apple Mail.
- Send yourself a test email from your webmail and respond to it from Apple Mail. This is a quick way to confirm your email address is ready to go.
- Don't have Workspace? See Add my Office 365 email address to Apple Mail (Mac).
- Troubleshoot Apple Mail