Add my Office 365 email address to Outlook 2011 for Mac
To set up your email address on your Outlook 2011 for Mac, you'll need your Office 365 email address and password. If you have a Business Premium or Premium Security email plan you can download the most recent version of Outlook for Mac.
You can watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Launch Outlook.
- On the Tools menu, click Accounts. If this is the first account you're adding, under Add an Account select Exchange Account. If you already have an email address in Outlook, in Accounts click Exchange Account.
- On the Enter your Exchange account information page, type your email address.
- Under Authentication, confirm that User name and password is slected. Then enter your Office 365 email address as your user name and enter your email password.
- Confirm that Configure automatically is selected and click Add Account. Outlook will perform an online search to find your email server settings. In the dialog box that asks if you want to allow the server to configure your settings, select the Always use my response for this server check box, and then click Allow.
If Outlook is successful and adds your email address, you'll see it in the Accounts section. If Outlook can't add your email address, you may be asked to enter your Incoming and Outgoing server info (POP/IMAP).
Show me how
- Set up my Office 365 email on my iPhone Outlook app.
- Set up my Office 365 email on my Android Outlook app.