Add my Office 365 email address to Outlook 2016 (Mac)
Step 3 of the Set up my Office 365 account series.
Add your Office 365 email to Outlook for Mac. You'll then be ready to send and receive business emails.
Watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Open Outlook. (Don't have the app? Here's how to download it.)
- Select Outlook then select Preferences.
- Select Accounts.
- Select + (plus) and then select New account.
- Enter your Office 365 email address and select Continue.
- Enter your Password and select Sign In.
- Select Done. If you have more than one account, decide which account you want to set as the default account.
- Your account will display, and your emails will load, which can take a few minutes.
Note: You might need to choose your account type as Work/School to continue.