Add Online Appointments section
The Online Appointments feature lets you specify what times your services are available. That makes it easy for your customers to book an appointment right on your website. You can list multiple services, set a price for each, and decide whether customers pay ahead of time or at the time of service.
Note: This feature is only available to Business Plus or eCommerce customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. Customers in those countries can upgrade to either plan at any time.
Note: This feature is only available to Business Plus or eCommerce customers in the United States. U.S. customers can upgrade to either plan at any time.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Scroll in the main view of your site to where you want to add a section, and tap the plus button or click Add Section.
- Select Appointments & Services in the list that appears (or use search field) and choose a layout by selecting Add.
Note: If you do not yet have a Business Plus or eCommerce plan, you'll see an Upgrade button. Click it and your plan will be converted to Business Plus.
- Click the Online Appointments panel when it appears to begin customizing its settings.
- Enter a new Title if you don't want to use the default Online Appointments.
- Click Manage Appointments and open the Settings window where you can set general info, notifications, availability and booking info. When you're done, click Save.
- Once you fill in the various settings select Preview to see the changes, which are saved automatically.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, select Publish Site or Publish.
Note: You can change any settings directly by choosing the Appointments tab and making a selection in the menu.