Add Scrolling Marquees
With Website Builder, you can add scrolling marquees to your Web pages. They display text that scrolls across the pages, such as welcome or promotional messages. Marquees are limited to 255 characters.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Click Apps, and then drag and drop the Scrolling Marquee icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- Do the following:
- Marquee Text — Enter text for the marquee.
- Text Style — Select the font the display text.
- Font Size — Select a font size for the text.
- Direction — Select a direction for the marquee to scroll.
- Alignment — Select an alignment for the text.
- Speed — Select the scroll speed for the marquee text.
- Click OK.
- To adjust the scrolling marquee's height and width, click the scrolling marquee, and then drag an edge to the appropriate position.
The re-size feature doesn't display in Google Chrome.