Add website messaging for customer feedback
The website messaging box is a friendly way to invite people to send you a message. The message collects the visitor’s name, email address, phone number and the message they want to send you. This message gets sent to an email address you choose, and then you can reply to the email or call the person back.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Select Edit Website to open your website editor.
- Select the Website tab at the top of your editor then select Messaging from Website Add-Ons.
- Customize your messaging window.
- Enable Website Messaging: Toggle this feature to turn your messaging form on and off.
- Send message to: Customize the email address where you want to receive the messages.
- Welcome message: Add a short message inviting people to send you a message.
- Thank you message: After someone selects Send Message, add a thank you note to confirm the message was sent and what to expect next.
- Show email opt-in: Toggle this feature so people can add themselves as subscribers to your email marketing list, after their message is sent.
- Email opt-in message: Let people know about the benefits of being on your list, and what they can look forward to.
Note: On mobile, you’ll see the website messaging window first. Tap it again to open the editor.
- Select Done.
- Your changes are saved automatically. When you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.