Adding a Blog URL to your Blog Photo List
You can send images from your Website Builder accounts directly to your blog. However, you're not limited to just one blog; you can add multiple blogs to your Blog Photo list, so you can easily select a specific blog to send a specific image as an entry.
To Add a Blog URL to your Blog Photo List in Website Builder
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Website Builder.
- In your Website Builder Account list, click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
- Click Photos and Videos, and then click Settings.
- Click the Blog Settings tab.
- Click Add Blog.
- Enter the required blog information:
- Blog URL — Enter the full URL of your blog. For example, http://blog.coolexample.com. To use the Blog Photo feature, your blog must support the MetaWeblog API and RSD.
- Blog User Name — Enter the user name you use to manage your blog.
- Blog Password — Enter the password you use to manage your blog.
- (Optional) Click Send a test post. This step sends a test post to your blog to validate the settings you've entered. You can delete it once it displays in your blog.
- Click Save.