After you install Workspace Desktop Tools, you can add your Workspace Email, Calendar, or Online Storage accounts. For information on installing Workspace Desktop Tools, see Install the Desktop Tool.
- First, you need to get to the Desktop Tool, on your computer:
For Windows For Mac
- Click the Start menu
- Click All Programs
- Click Workspace
- Click Desktop Tools
- Open Finder
- Click Applications folder
- Find and open Desktop Tools
- On the Add an account page, enter the email address or username and password for the Workspace Email, Calendar, or Online Storage account that you want to add.
- Click Sign In.
- On the Select items to enable page, select the products for which you would like to set up syncs or receive notifications.
- Click Next.
If the account you want to add is not displayed, it might be because the account is using a different password. Try logging in to that account and resetting your password.
- Now that you've added your accounts, you can configure and manage your email notification and calendar synchronization settings.