You can add multiple columns to your Web pages in Website Builder. Columns are spaces within content blocks where you can add page elements. These include text, images, or apps. You can add or delete columns to create dynamic and unique page layouts.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Click Popular, and then drag and drop the Columns icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- Mouse over the content block with columns, and then select the number of columns you want.
- If you want to change the width of columns, mouse over that content block, click the Column Width icon, and then drag it to the width you want.
- To delete all of the columns in a content block, mouse over that content block, and then click the Delete icon. To see the changes online, you must publish your website.