Change site profile
By default, your website's profile automatically uses your account's email — along with the site name and physical address you entered when first setting up your website. If necessary, you can change that information.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click the three-bar button at the top left.
- In the side menu, click Settings.
- Within Settings, click Site Profile.
- Change your profile settings but be aware that changing your Site Name will also change your site's current .godaddysites.com address. (See
Change website domain.)
- When you're finished, click the left-pointing arrow until you return to the three-bar button.
- Click the main window to the right, then click Done (mobile phone) or Preview (desktop/tablet).
- Finally, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).