Choose stock photo
In addition to adding your own photos to your website, you can use an included collection of royalty free stock photos. Your stock image choices vary depending on which category you use for your site, helping give it a distinctive look.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit.
- Click any section except the Contact Us or footer sections.
- If you clicked the first section, click Cover Image in the Header panel.
- For other sections containing photos, click on the photo you want to replace.
- Click Stock Images in the Edit Image panel.
- Scroll through the photo grid to find a photo you like, click it and it automatically replaces your previously selected photo. (To pick another photo, just click it in the grid.)
If there are still more stock images available for your chosen category, a Show More button appears at the bottom the stock images grid.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, buy a new domain or use another of your domains.
- When you're done, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).